Kitchen & Bath Depot Safe Bath Depot
Testimonials & Comments from our Kitchen, Bath & Remodeling Customers
“Incredibly well organized! How Mark keeps job organized it's amazing! Jaime, the installer, was excellent. Prompt (I had to set my clock extra early to be ready for him.) He worked quietly and continuously, no long breaks, no personal cell phone conversations! Cleanup every day - no dust flying around.”
-Anne L.- Silver Spring MD
“We wanted to drop you a line and tell you how pleased we have been with the overall bathroom renovation project. We have especially been pleased with working with Kelly on the design of the bathroom. She is very personable and easy to work with. She spent as much time with us as we needed and she made the whole process very enjoyable... Mark Muller has been very nice to us every step of the way. Always answers all of our questions and provides us with options as warranted. Robert, Raphael and Abby have all been very hardworking and have done a tremendous job. They are very polite and respectful of our home.We could not have asked for a better crew.
If you would ever like to post us as a reference of your good work and prices please let us know. ..Again nice working with the entire team at Kitchen and Bath Depot.”
-Michael J., Sara H..- Silver Spring MD
"Bessie and I want you to know how pleased we are with our new bathroom! Functionally, the remodeling accomplished everything we wanted. The bathroom is now accessible by a walker and a wheelchair. Access to the shower involves only about a 4 inch step and the built-in bench makes it much easier to shower. Your suggestion of putting a light in the ceiling of the shower improves the appearance of the shower and makes it more pleasant to shower.
The workmen were careful to protect other parts of the house as they worked. They were all skilled craftsmen including the plumber, the electrician and the tile setter. The materials you provided from sheet rock to fixtures and tiles are all first quality.
Mark Mueller, the project manager stayed on top of everything and kept us fully informed about any issues or problems, which he then promptly handled.
Thanks again for a beautiful bathroom Please feel free to use us as a reference."
-Harvey & Bessie - Rockville MD
“...performed on-time, as advertised! Great! Well done! Expect our bathroom remodel contract.”
-Karen & Preston- Bethesda MD(what I liked best about Kitchen & Bath Depot was) “Product Selection." ". Overall an outstanding experience.”
-Cindy & Bob- Columbia MD“...Everything was perfect - quality of the work, continuous progress, helpfulness of the workers. I liked the way that Mark Mueller communicated on email, so we avoided telephone tag.”
-Cynthia G.- Bethesda MD
“...Professionalism, helpfulness, patience, flexibility, craftsmanship/workmanship, timeliness, clean-up!! Help with selections.”
-Karen D.- Silver Spring MD(what I liked best about Kitchen & Bath Depot was) “Quality of work. Mike was excellent with my kids.”
-Kathleen & Mark- Rockville MD“...the organization and the beautiful workmanship. Thank you for a beautiful bathroom and a very nice experience. We are loving it. My daughter just sat and stared at it for 20 min. she was so impressed!”
-Sue P.- Potomac MD
Rated Kitchen & Bath Depot 4 out of 4 points for all items on our remodeling questionnaire. "Thank you!"
-Stacey & Jess - Olney MD"…Installers did great work and were most helpful and accomodating."
- Ann & Raymond - Silver Spring MD“Everyone was very professional & the quality of work was excellent. We also appreciated that the work was completed within the timeframe specified by Mike (i.e.4 weeks). Also we appreciated that work was performed on every available day - there was no idle time.
We are thrilled with our new kitchen! When it is time to redo our powder room & Master bathroom, we will be back.”
-Wendy & Scott - North Potomac MD"…Please accept my sincere gratitude for the terrific service you gave my eighty-eight year old mother. When she first decided she wanted a walk-in tub I thought I would have to be there throughout the entire process, however everyone along the way was great at accommodating her needs.
She is thrilled with the outcome of the job, the walk-in bathtub and vanity look wonderful and she couldn't stop talking about Mark and his crew. She thought they were excellent. They did a great job cleaning up every evening which was VERY important to her (when she heard how long it would take she almost decided against it) and they completed the job sooner than expected! She thought "Mark's son was the most polite young man she's ever met".
Thank you for the wonderful job and especially for allowing my mother to be in charge. It did her good!"
- Renee O'Brien“We would like to take the opportunity to express our satisfaction with the great job the guys did on the remodeling of our bathroom… (The staff) were just terrific. They were professional in every respect. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations.”
- Ronda and Russ“(what I liked best about Kitchen Bath Depot)...the ease with which I was able to work with all of you. I have nothing but praise.”
- Elisabeth C. - Silver Spring MD“…Tim and I would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for bringing our dream kitchen to life…. Kitchen and Bath Depot rang with true professionalism. We were very comfortable working with each member of the team and very much appreciate each member’s top-notch skill and work ethic. Everyone was a true craftsman and scholar at their art”
- Kim and Tim S.“We are delighted with the way our remodeling project turned out and would like to thank you and your entire crew. You have a very good team and they all do terrific work. We were very impressed with their professionalism and their skill”
- Ajai and Karen“Installers are great. They are courteous and very good at what is being done. Attention to detail…. Thank you for making the kitchen remodeling easy to get done.”
- Kate“We write as supremely pleased customers of Kitchen and Bath Depot. From their work on design to finished details, the staff was innovative, industrious and reliable…. When the workers ran into unexpected problems stemming from the condition of our very old house – not up-to-code wiring, for instance, and the discovery of pipes in the wall area we wanted to take down – they modified the design and corrected the problem without delay.. We felt comfortable with the different work crews in our home; they were trustworthy and polite.. We recommend Kitchen and Bath Depot unreservedly…”
- Jack and Candace“You were all a pleasure to do business with. Any time something needed to be fixed, it was done without any aggravation on our part.”
- Stuart“We wanted to drop you a line to let you know how pleased we have been with the various contracting work you have done on our home over the years. We have been in our home for 15 years and recently put it on the market. We received a contract at our list price due in large part we feel to the various upgrades you have done for us...
Your personnel have always been very professional and responsive to our requests and this letter is a way of saying thank you. Even after a job you have done for us has been completed, and sometimes as much as two years later, you have always followed up with any requests or repairs which might have been necessary.”
- John and Valerie“Customer service was always prompt, friendly. Problems were solved quickly and fairly…. We will come back…”
- Tina and Andrew“Your entire staff’s concern and willingness to work with our schedule was terrific – unbelievable! Everyone was so polite and friendly to our pets! Thank you for a fantastic job done better than expected.”
- Edmund and Stephanie T.“Everyone was helpful, polite and professional. An A-1 job.”
- Phyllis“Anyone can sell a product – but the installers are the true backbone of satisfaction.”
- Vickie“Did what you said you’d do, when you said you’d do it. Excellent workmanship and punctuality.”
- Harold and Susan“Best contractors and subcontractors we have worked with.”