Kitchen and Bath Depot carries walk-in tubs from Best Bath Systems and Luxury Bath Systems – both highly rated, innovative tubs for accessible bathing.
Why would you need a walk-in tub versus a regular tub? The most slippery room in your house is the bathroom because of the combination of water and slick water-resistant surfaces. The best time to think of making your bathroom safer is now – before you’ve had an accident. Accidents in the bathroom account for millions of dollars in medical costs and accidental deaths, especially in the senior years. A bad fall can mean the end to independent living. Be a smart “caretaker”. You’ll be better prepared for elderly guests in your home also.
Walk-in tubs are a great way to bath for anyone of limited capabilities (like seniors or handicapped individuals of any age).
- easy and safer to get in and out of
- have built-in seating
- they fit right in the space of a standard tub
- come in a variety of white shades to match your current bathroom design
- have many safety features: grab bars, special drain waste/water overflow, water-tight door (left or right side).
- there are even whirlpool options for a really relaxing soak
Want to know a little more about walk-in tubs? Come into our Rockville, MD showroom and we’ll show you an actual tub so you can see the quality for yourself. Contact Kitchen and Bath Depot, the accessible bathing experts..